AR15 CARBINE 2
Course Fee: $100
Validate your skill sets and take the next step in intermediate AR15 Carbine skill building! In this 4-hour class we will hone your fundamentals and add essentials skills to include: movement, non-standard shooting positions, sling assisted shooting, preparatory and transitional “ready” positions, marksmanship on demand, and engaging multiple targets. This is a fun and challenging class for a newer shooter and an excellent refresher for a more advanced student. This class is a fantastic opportunity to prepare for competition sports or personal or home defense. Learn the essential skills that will allow you to progress in a variety of the shooting sports!
PREREQUISITE: We require students to join us for our AR15 CARBINE 1 class, or have taken an equivalent introductory class, prior to enrolling in AR15 CARBINE 2.
– AR15 Carbine of choice chambered in .223/5.56
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerfire firearms are recommended over rimfire due to dry-fire training exercises during class)
– Minimum three (3) magazines per each gun
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Rifle sling
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
Ammo Requirement: 200 Rounds of ball FMJ practice ammunition appropriate for your firearm.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for the balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72-hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.