MEMBERS – SKILL BUILDER QUALIFIER
Duration: 2 hours
Event Fee: $20
To join us for Skill Builder events, participants must first complete and pass our safety and skills validation qual.
Designed to ensure the safety of our fellow shooters and our facility in a dynamic training environment we require all members to pass our basic qualifications program. Essential skills must be demonstrated with proficiency to pass the qual including: rapid fire, drawing from the holster, and dynamic shooting. Skill Builders are fun, challenging & a great way to experience our Tactical range.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Skill Builders are a members-only event for those members who have completed our Elite Qualification program. We recommend individuals be at an intermediate or advanced shooting level to get the most out of this program.
EQUIPMENT & GEAR REQUIREMENTS
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerfire firearms are recommended over rimfire due to dry-fire training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
AMMUNITION: 100 rounds
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72 hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.