One-Handed Handgun Manipulations with Steve Fisher
Duration: 4 hours
Course Fee: $100
A4 welcomes guest instructor Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts for a 4-hour class on 1-Handed Pistol Manipulations! How proficient are you with your one-handed shooting skills? This class covers skills & techniques for shooting with left or right hand only. Learn what it takes to draw from the holster, clear malfunctions & reload with one hand!
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerfire firearms are recommended over rimfire due to dry-fire training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
Ammo Requirement: 200 Rounds of of ball FMJ practice ammunition appropriate for your firearm.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72 hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.