PRIVATE LESSON with STEVE FISHER
Duration: 2 hours
Course Fee: $200
Join professional shooter and instructor Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts for two hours of personalized training. Personalized instruction is open to all skill levels from the extreme novice to the experienced enthusiast for either pistol or carbine. Each lesson is tailor fit to your personal interest, goals and abilities to provide the most focused (and fun) training experience possible. Whether you are looking begin your journey into firearms in a private setting or are wish to polish skills in anticipation of a class or shooting event, our Pro’s will work with you to attain your training goals. Open to the Public.
– Reliable modern handgun or rifle (Centerfire firearms are recommended over rimfire due to dry-fire training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Optional: Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
Ammo Requirement: 200 rounds
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for the balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72-hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.