- This event has passed.
Concealed Carry Tactics
July 15, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$2 - $125
You have your CPL, now what? This 6-hour class is designed to give you a base of skills to begin your concealed carry training and help you trouble shoot common concealed carry issues. We will cover in detail situational awareness, alternative shooting positions, basic reloading drills, drawing from concealment, engaging a target from concealment, and much more.. In addition we will help you with holster selection, placement and concealment options. A great next-step to transition from static range practice to incorporating a firearm into your every day lifestyle and personal protection plan.
PREREQUISITE: This is NOT a beginner class! Students must have a current concealed carry license to participate.
– Reliable modern handgun (Center fire firearms are recommended over rim fire due to dry-fire training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
Ammo Requirement: 200 Rounds of of ball FMJ practice ammunition appropriate for your firearm.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancellation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72 hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.
6 people are attending Concealed Carry Tactics