Concealed Carry 2
March 26 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm$2 - $100
In this 4-hour course we work from concealment in a number of real-world based positions and situations. Students will learn drawing and engaging from concealment while seated, while on the ground, and while standing at an off angle from your threat/target. We will introduce movement between positions of cover/ concealment and work through the fundamentals of marksmanship and the realities of malfunctions while shooting around barricades. This is an action packed course intended to give the student an taste of the many variables involved in effectively and safely working with your concealed carry gun and gear while in simulated real-world environments.
PREREQUISITE: This is NOT a beginner class! We encourage students to have a current concealed carry license though it is not required to participate. At a minimum students must have completed our Concealed Carry 1 or equivalent course prior to enrolling in Concealed Carry 2.
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerﬁre ﬁrearms are recommended over rimﬁre due to dry-ﬁre training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– 25+ rounds of ammunition
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
Ammo Requirement: 200 Rounds of of ball FMJ practice ammunition appropriate for your ﬁrearm.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72 hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.