ANN ARBOR ARMS TERMS & POLICIES
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s Club, and JCB.
*Michigan residents are subject to a 6% sales tax.
Return and Exchange Policy:
Your satisfaction is important to Ann Arbor Arms and we thank you for shopping with us. If you need to return a product, we will make every reasonable effort to satisfy you.
All Gun & Ammunition Sales are Final.
Receipts Required for returns, within 10 days, in new condition, with all tags and packaging intact.
90 DAY LAYAWAY (For items over $1000) – Balance must be paid in full at the end of 90 days
Payments of 25% are due every 30 days.
5% Interest is added to Price of Firearm.
Layaway cancelled at any time, for any reason, will be subject to a penalty fee equal to 25% of the total sale price (i.e. initial deposit).
Open & Conceal Carry Policy:
Our customers that are legally carrying a firearm concealed on their person or openly as State Law permits are welcome in our stores. If you do decide to exercise your right to concealed carry legally, we just ask that it remains so – concealed. We do ask that customers bringing in firearms for repair or quotes bring them in cased and check them in at the service desk, so that we can ensure they are handled safely while in our possession.
Police, Fireman and Military Discounts:
All public service (all sworn Law Enforcement ( Local, State, and Federal),EMT, Fireman and reserves) providers and active and retired military personnel are entitled to a 8% discount off retail prices on all merchandise with the exception of guns, ammo and NFA items. However, they need to show valid Police Department/Military issued ID that supports their role.
Privacy and Security Policy:
Ann Arbor Arms demonstrates its commitment to our customers’ privacy by providing this statement. We will do everything in our power to ensure your right to privacy. We are committed to developing long lasting relationships that are built on trust. Annarborarms will never violate that trust.
We do not share your information with anyone outside Ann Arbor Arms unless it is a request that is in the interest of the law or certified government agencies (e.g. subpoena or legal reasons). We share your information internally at Ann Arbor Arms for the sole purpose of processing your order.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Ann Arbor Arms is dedicated to providing the best service possible to every one of our clients. We are also dedicated to staying on top of available technology.
While Ann Arbor Arms will provide our clients with reasonable notification, Ann Arbor Arms reserves the right to change its policy at any time to meet the needs of our customers, changing laws and new technology.
While Ann Arbor Arms strives to keep our site as updated as possible, mistakes can happen. We are not responsible for typographical or pricing errors. Product images are provided by the manufacturer or distributor and may not necessarily reflect an accurate image. Descriptions are based upon manufacturer’s specifications and may not reflect any changes or updates by the manufacturer.
Cookies For Improving Our Web Site:
Cookies For Customer Account Management:
This is Annarborarms.com Internet Usage Policy, which supplements the service agreement of each user of Annarborarms.com services. Every Buyer is subject to this Usage Policy, and by virtue of using Annarborarms.com services, network, and/or systems (collectively the “Services”) agrees to be bound by this Usage Policy. Annarborarms.com will revise this Usage Policy from time to time. A Subscriber’s use of the Services after revisions to the Usage Policy are posted on Annarborarms.com website at www.annarborarms.com, will constitute such person’s acceptance of any changes or additions to the Usage Policy.
Subscribers violate this Usage Policy when they (or their affiliates or customers) engage in the following prohibited activities.
Violations of Intellectual Property Rights:
Any violation of any person’s intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other personal rights is prohibited. Annarborarms.com is required by law to remove or block access to content appearing on or through the Services upon receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement (see “Copyright Infringement Notice Information” below).
Spamming, whether or not it overloads the Services or disrupts service to Annarborarms.com subscribers, is prohibited. The term “spamming” includes, but is not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial message over the Internet or maintaining an open SMTP policy. Annarborarms.com reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether e-mail recipients were from an opt-in email list.
Misrepresentation of Transmission Information Forging, misrepresenting, omitting, or deleting message headers, return mailing information and/or Internet protocol addresses to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message is prohibited.
- The content on Annarborarms.com is for information purposes only and you agree that your use of and browsing in Annarborarms.com is at your risk. In no event shall Ann Arbor Arms, its officers, directors, employees or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of Annarborarms.com, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein and whether or not Ann Arbor Arms is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Ann Arbor Arms has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in Annarborarms.com is accurate; however, all information is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In addition, by using Annarborarms.com and viewing the content on the site, including but not limited to instructional articles and videos, you understand and agree that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly and can pose risks and hazards to yourself and others, which may result in property damage, serious injury or death. Any advice, guidance or other information provided on Annarborarms.com cannot completely anticipate your situation, and shall not create any express or implied warranty of any kind, regardless of any omission or inaccuracy of information contained on Annarborarms.com.
- Ann Arbor Arms assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in Annarborarms.com or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from Annarborarms.com.
- All right, title and interest in Annarborarms.com and any content contained herein is the exclusive property of Ann Arbor Arms, except as otherwise stated. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on Annarborarms.com (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the trademarks of Ann Arbor Arms or their respective third-party owners. Under no circumstances may you alter, modify, or change these Trademarks. You are prohibited from using the Trademarks for any purpose without the written permission of Ann Arbor Arms or such third party, which may own the Trademarks.
- Annarborarms.com may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other than Ann Arbor Arms. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Ann Arbor Arms does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that Annarborarms.com contains links to sites operated by third parties other than Ann Arbor Arms does not mean that Ann Arbor Arms approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Ann Arbor Arms disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in Annarborarms.com.
- By accessing Annarborarms.com, you agree that the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of Annarborarms.com. You also submit to the personal jurisdiction of Michigan and the venue of the state and federal Courts of Michigan.