CONCEALED CARRY 1
Duration: 4 hours
Course Fee: $100
You have your CPL, now what? This 4-hour class is designed to give you a base of skills to begin your concealed carry training and help you trouble shoot common concealed carry issues. We will cover in detail situational awareness, drawing from concealment, engaging a target from concealment, pre, and post engagement techniques. In addition, we will help you with holster selection, placement and concealment options. A great next step to transition from static range practice to incorporating a firearm into your everyday lifestyle and personal protection plan.
PREREQUISITE: This is NOT a beginner class! We encourage students to have a current concealed carry license, though it is not required to participate. At a minimum students must have completed our Handgun 1 or an equivalent course prior to enrolling in Concealed Carry 1.
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerfire firearms are recommended over rimfire due to dry-fire training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
Ammo Requirement: 100 Rounds of ball FMJ practice ammunition appropriate for your firearm.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for the balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72-hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.