- This event has passed.
LOW LIGHT PISTOL TRAINING WITH A LASER AND/OR FLASHLIGHT
July 12 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40
Join our instructor Andy for low light training opportunities with a laser and/or flashlight! You will be taught techniques how to use these accessories in a variety of lighting and training scenarios. You will learn defensive strategies that you can apply to your everyday life whether your carry gun has a laser or if you have to defend your self inside your home. You will also train on the recreational aspect of using these accessories.
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerﬁre ﬁrearms are recommended over rimﬁre due to dry-ﬁre training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– 200 rounds of ammunition
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
Ammo Requirement: 200 Rounds of of ball FMJ practice ammunition appropriate for your ﬁrearm.
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72 hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.