MEMBER’S ONLY SKILL BUILDER -RELOADS/MALFUNCTION CLEARING- with Brad Hill
April 10 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$20
Are you looking for a fun and challenging shooting experience that will increase your skills?As members you will train with your ﬁrearm in a dynamic shooting environment in our state of the art Tactical Bay. Skill Builders is a 90 min evening event lead by our trained and experienced Instructors.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Skill Builders are a MEMBERS ONLY event for those members that have completed our Elite Qualification. We recommend individuals be at an intermediate or advanced shooting level to get the most out of this program. All members need to have a solid grasp of pistol shooting fundamentals and safe weapons handling prior to attending this training.
EQUIPMENT & GEAR REQUIREMENTS
– Reliable modern handgun Centerfire ﬁrearms are recommended
– Minimum two (2) magazines and a magazine carrier which can be secured on your belt.
– Holster requirement: Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For safety, ONLY strong side or appendix carry holster positions will be allowed.
– Good quality Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
AMMUNITION: Approx.100 rounds
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancellation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72 hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.