- This event has passed.
MEMBERS – Skill Builder Handgun
October 17 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm20.00$
Want to train with your ﬁrearm in a dynamic shooting environment in real self-defense scenarios? Are you looking for a fun and challenging shooting experience that will keep your skills sharp? Skill Builders is a two-hour evening event lead by our trained and experienced Instructors and held in our indoor Tactical Training range. We take full advantage of our state-of-the-art Action Target automated All Wheel Drive moving, turning, teasing, charging target system. Join us for Skill Builders for either Pistol or Carbine and hone your skills!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? Skill Builders are a members only event for those members that have completed our Skill Builder Qual program. We recommend individuals be at an intermediate or advanced shooting level to get the most out of this program.
EQUIPMENT & GEAR REQUIREMENTS
– Reliable modern handgun (Centerﬁre ﬁrearms are recommended over rimﬁre due to dry-ﬁre training exercises during class)
– Minimum two (2) magazines
– Quality rigid holster (plastic or leather) that can be drawn from and re-holstered one handed. (NOTE: For training safety reasons bra holsters, behind-the-back, cross draw holsters, soft side or collapsible holsters will not be allowed in class.)
– Gun belt
– Ballistic Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Firearm lubrication and cleaning supplies.
– Closed toe shoes
– High collared shirt
– An open and receptive mindset
AMMUNITION: 100 rounds
REGISTRATION POLICIES & TERMS
Transfer: Class registration can be transferred to another date/event given 72 hours notice of event start date.
Cancelation: 25% of class/event fee non-refundable deposit.
Refunds: Refunds for balance of event fee, if no transfer is possible, are issued in the form of store gift cards only.
No-Show: Participants who do not show to the event without prior 72 hour notice forfeit their total registration fees.
10 people are attending MEMBERS – Skill Builder Handgun